Location Network Tasks:
· Develop the geographical, demographical and economic studies for the KSA areas in order to support the development of the Network Development Strategy.
· Develop the required studies for the company locations through the analysis of the sales performance against the location in order to submit the required recommendations for improvement either by relocation or expansion if any.
· Develop, maintain and manage the company location database (e.g. Population Reach) through the issuance of periodic reports in order to assess the current status of the Nahdi network coverage.
· Report the performance and operations of the Location Searching and Network Development Projects to the Network Development Department Manager through the collaboration with them in order to support the decision making process
· Develop strong relationships with different Governmental Entities in regards to the population census update for the different KSA areas, Governorates, cities and districts in order to identify the new projects that could affect Nahdi expansion plan.
· Build business relationships with the Affiliations in regards to the special locations (Airports, Malls, Railway Stations…etc) to ensure the achievement of the Network Development Strategy.
· Develop the required studies for the competitors through the analysis of the Geographic Information System (GIS) in order to facilitate Nahdi network expansion and to maintain the competitive position.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
MS Outlook, Communication Development, Operation Resposibilities, PMP
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.