· Source for best products with latest technologies by approaching different vendors in multiple markets to serve the business bitterly.
· Establish and maintain solid professional relationships with vendors by continuous negotiation and some field visits to obtain favorable pricing and discount structures.
· Update the suppliers list on frequent bases either by introducing new vendors or eliminating outdated ones to ensure dealing with the best in the market.
· Analyze Vendor Performance by evaluating all quotes and coordinate with vendors to provide required bids and improve all purchasing process.
· Work with Internal & external Stakeholders by going through their requests to determine Procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
· Check the delivery by following-up with suppliers based on a timely manner as per the agreed SLA, and to the agreed specifications to ensure delivery of goods.
· Create Purchase Orders By transferring the Approved PR into PO to give the suppliers the green light of starting the job.
· Review Purchase requisitions In terms of amounts, account numbers and number of lines to ensure compliance with Nahdi’s NTI Purchasing requirements.
· Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services by discussing the general needs of each project and suggest some alternative solutions to ensure getting best products/ services on each project / request.
Employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Negotiation, Operation Resposibilities, MS Outlook
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.