Cross functional collaboration:
· Continuous collaboration with commercial & marketing teams in regards to the latest issues, advice and regulations related to the area of accountability (pharma, beauty or front shop) to ensure compliance with the regulations and prevent any penalties.
· Sponsor and incubate new initiatives across the e-commerce platform and align the set agenda with the commercial and other stakeholders (e.g. themes) for approval from manager
· Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
· Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
· Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large and small scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
· Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
· Edit and proofread copy as needed.
· Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
· Source images and other content.
· Develop & implement content process from briefing, development, finalization, translation, publishing, production, promotions...etc. to ensure accuracy & meeting deadlines as per the set SLAs.
· Creating and implementing all needed material (Pages, Banners, Linking, Promotions messages and Promotion sheet)
· Develop the design and communication for all thematic activities for the website to actions on banners.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
SEO, Content Management, Professional writing, Operation Resposibilities
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.