· Write clear and attractive messages, emails, articles and other Guest communication texts with a distinct voice matching Nahdi brand guidelines.
· Ensure quality product information across all digital touchpoints.
· Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
· Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large and small scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
· Edit and proofread copy as needed.
· Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
· Source images and other content to deliver quality information to the website and other Nahdi digital touchpoints.
· Support improving content process from briefing, development, finalization, translation, publishing, production, promotions...etc. to ensure accuracy & meeting deadlines as per the set SLAs.
Cross functional collaboration:
· Cooperate with other teams to understand and execute communication plan with regards to promotions and campaigns
· Cooperate with Category Marketing team to deliver quality non-commercial content to Nahdi digital touchpoints
· Continuously collaborate with commercial & marketing teams in regards to the latest market updates to understand current legal and business requirements for Nahdi online presence to ensure compliance with the regulations and ensure quality and updated information available for Nahdi Guests.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
تحسين محركات البحث, Content Management, Professional writing, Operation Resposibilities
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.