Governmental Documents & Authorities:
· Issue and update the licenses of the branch/region new and current stores through the review of the required documents to ensure the accuracy and availability of the Governmental documents.
· Represent Nahdi in the simple employees’ investigations with the Governmental Authorities through attending the investigations in order to resolve the issues with the Governmental Authorities or other party.
· Represent Nahdi in dealings with the Governmental Authorities -based on the authority and scope- in order to facilitate the branch/region operations and to maintain the relationship.
· Implement all the Governmental and Regulatory requirements and obligations regarding the branch/region staff or stores to ensure the legalization of the branch/region operations and to maintain zero penalties.
· Resolve and close the Governmental and Regulatory audit findings through the follow-up with the Governmental and Regulatory Authorities in order to maintain Nahdi’s reputation.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Internet Services, MS Outlook, Customer Service Operations, Communication Processes
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.