Merchandise Planning Strategy:
· Implements the Merchandise Planning strategy and road map for the related categories by applying different planning tactics in order
to achieve commercial targets.
· Assists in the development and executes planning tactics that deliver merchandise financial goals by;
o Implementing and monitoring stores profiles (assortment management),
o Aligning stores profiles implementations with Space management,
o Quantifying commercial activities,
o Controlling the new items seeding
· Assist in developing and implementing the related categories strategy/tactics in line with Nahdi commercial strategy in order to
deliver category Profit and Loss (profit, volume and market share).
· Monitor the merchandise related KPI’s across all supply chain functions (Buying, Category Management, DIM) to ensure objectives
· Execute the quantification aspect of the merchandise management process to ensure that all activities are within budget and could
· Assists in the development of standardized merchandise and supply chain reporting covering merchandise and pipeline performance
for relative categories to streamlining the end to end supply chain process
· Participate and assist in retail planning process in order to develop future breakthrough plan.
Stores & DCs Inventory:
· Ensure correct levels of stock in stores and in DCs in order to meet customers demand and monitor inventory movement including
store transfers and return to suppliers.
Joint Business Plans:
· Assists with developing and implementation of joint business plans with suppliers in order to achieve best practice
Education · BSc in business administration, finance, Supply chain
Experience · 2 - 3 Years of Experience (in Retail related field)
Computer Skills · MS Office Suite · IT literate in data management, database (SQL), Business Intelligence Module (Oracle)
Languages · English · Arabic
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.