Cross Functional Alignment:
· Monitor the shelf availability and replenishment against the given inventory through the collaboration with the Supply Chain concerned
team in order to maintain the inventory level and report the gaps
· Support marketing team by identifying opportunities for new marketing activities based on market dynamics and the specific needs of
the category in order to maximize the performance of the category after alignment with line manager
· Participate in the consumer communication for the category/product level through the collaboration with the marketing team and the
suppliers to enhance the shoppers’ interaction
· Monitor Category Performance to ensure category plans are met, this includes monitoring sales performance, regional performance
and market data benchmarking where available.
· Maintain the Preferred list for the category by selecting relevant products following the predefined criteria (e.g. retail sales price, brand
equity etc.) in order to manage the profitability of the portfolio mix after getting the required approval from line manager.
· Monitor category plans’ implementation at a store level through field visits in order to check on the level and quality of implementation
and research on the end customer experience and needs
· Participate in promotions cycles, collect promo offers from vendors, and review promo draft to ensure proper execution, after line
· Perform supplier management activities for assigned category by monitoring current performance (service level and quality), identifying
gaps, taking corrective actions and recommending improvements, aligning on the marketing activities in order to build solid supplier
relationships and achieve commercial strategy goals
· Introduce new items to portfolio to close potential gaps and leverage shopper’s satisfaction , fill new item creation form and acquire
the required line managers approvals , analyze the new items and propose potential expansion opportunities ,
· Optimize the Portfolio Plan for the assigned category by coordinating and updating the life cycle of various products within the category
(introducing, delisting etc.) in order to achieve business objectives after getting the required approval from line manager.
· Execute the in-store activities by designing and agreeing on the activities with the suppliers, co-negotiate the rental fees with the buying
team, the selection of the Point of Sale (POS) materials and the communication with the concerned stakeholders to ensure the proper and on time execution.
Education · BSc Degree
Experience · 0 Years of Experience
Computer Skills · MS Office Suite
Languages · English · Arabi
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.