· Standardizing documents and templates according to best practices and business requirement.
· Develop the policies and procedures for PL activities.
· Establish and implement metrics to support process improvement.
· Educate and train team members.
· Support interactions with regulatory affairs, agencies and SFDA.
· Interact with other team members to share best practices/ Lessons learned/ implementation of Improvement.
· Insure the Compliance with the QMS and lead the internal Audits.
· Conduct Risk Assessments (Products Verification/ Validation during development) and manage the change control.
· Documentation Management.
Employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.