· Review the stores’ petty cash and maintenance invoices and compare them to the enclosed excel sheet received from the store toensure their consistency and accuracy, as well as the validity of the expense.
· Ensure the accuracy of petty cash by conducting audits on stores sample and comparing the petty cash with the bank statement andinvoices to ensure that all expenses are valid and are supported by the necessary documents.
· Ensure compliance of the invoices by reviewing the hard copies to ensure that they comply with Nahdi’s policy in terms of the necessary signatures, approvals, and stamp, and enter them to the system, and then send them to the Accounts Manager for asecond review.
· Manage the cheque log sheet, by registering the information pertaining to all cheques and following up on them with the person to
whom it was dispatched to ensure that all cheques have been returned and avoid the loss of cheques.
· Prepare for Lease payment by reviewing Nahdi’s Lease Contracts, to make sure that all the related payments are made on in anaccurate and timely manner, and that the lease is posted to the correct account (Nahdi or Investor), and then send it to the NTIaccountant for payment.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.