· Follow-up with Nahdi suppliers through the communication of the item availability priorities set by the Merchandize Division to ensure the on-time delivery of the critical items.
· Monitor company suppliers’ performance through the review of the sales comparisons, inventory actual against the targeted levels, fill rates (quantity and cost), warehouse availability and shelf availability to evaluate and enhance the suppliers’ performance.
· Manage the supplier returns for damaged and expired items by aligning with internal departments to prepare goods and coordinate with vendors on the products collection process in order to optimize inventory and increase profitability.
· Follow up any discrepancies with suppliers (compensation for discounts) to ensure accurate execution of the agreements (future).
· Ensure end to end supply chain integration between Nahdi and Suppliers in order to improve consistent optimum availability and inventory.
· Monitor the inventory level of Nahdi warehouses through reviewing the system in order to take the appropriate action with the concerned stakeholder (Category Managers: to set activities to promote the slow moving items or items cancelation, Suppliers: to return the excess quantities).
· Issue the Purchase Orders (POs) to Nahdi Suppliers based on the expected replenishment plans (from stores and warehouses) and the inventory policy approved from the Commercial Division to ensure items availability.
· Respond to the daily ad hoc through the issuance of urgent Purchase Orders (POs) based on the daily review of the stock level and the communication of the items prices, quantities and bar code to Nahdi warehouse to ensure the items availability.
· He/She accepts to be assigned as MEDICAL DIRECTOR of Nahdi drugstore ( warehouse), with all legal obligations pertaining to warehouse.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3 - 5 Years of Experience
· Oracle RMS or other ERP systems / MS Office Suite
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.