· Review the fixtures list through checking it against the received materials and communicate any missing items to the Visual Merchandise (VM) supervisor to ensure proper remodeling execution.
· Purchase the tools bucks and the safety tools for the Visual Merchandise (VM) reset team through informing the Visual Merchandise (VM) supervisor with the requirements in order to secure the tools required.
· Assign the Visual Merchandise (VM) reset resources in order to secure the stores requirements from uniforms, working hour’s signage, replacement policy signage…etc to ensure their availability.
· Manage and execute the stores layout for the assigned area (remodeling, modification, marketing activities and initiatives) through the alignment with the layout plan and recommend amendments to the layout if needed in order to best fit the area stores.
· Monitor the execution of the vendors’ activities for the assigned area stores through the review of the contracts and Nahdi planograms to ensure proper display and in order to secure Nahdi rights.
· Move the display layout in the renovation and expansion stores of the assigned area through the communication with the contractors, to ensure the stores availability to Nahdi customers while the renovation and expansion process.
· Manage the performance of the Visual Merchandise (VM) reset team through close monitoring, knowledge transfer and consistent on-job training to ensure the achievement of the Visual Merchandise (VM) reset objectives.
· Execute the promotions plan within the assigned area through receiving the promotions materials from the warehouse, resources allocation, conducting quality checks and report issuance to ensure on-time execution of the promotions plan.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.