· Issue the sub-contracts between Nahdi and the investors through the follow-up on all the required procedures and documents with the concerned stakeholder in order to maintain the legalization of the contracting process.
· Issue periodic reports including all the expired contracts the related financial studies in order to be sent to all the concerned stakeholders to support the decision making process.
· Conduct the reconciliation with the owners in regards to the expansions and the contracts termination through the collaboration with the Finance Division in order to best serve Nahdi rights.
· Archive all the contracts and documents and upload all the required data on the system in order to provide the different stakeholders with the required information or documents on-time.
· Open the accounts of the new locations on the system after ensuring that all the required procedures from documents and signatures are in place to ensure that the system is accurate and updated.
· Issue the Payment Orders (POs) for the rents and for the new locations through the insertion of the owner’s data and the rental value in order to be sent to the Finance Division.
· Send correspondents and follow-up with the owners in regards to the rents payments, services, contracts, collection…etc to resolve any obstacles and to ensure timely transactions.Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Oracle, Excel Dashboards, Official Assignments, Adminstration Knowledge, Financial Management, Contract Management
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.