· Determines overall products quality by conducting and evaluating various product sampling tests and tests related.
· Examine and analyze team findings against measured service operational goals.
· Develop Product’s Inspection Plan.
· Performs audits to monitor compliance with all GMP standards, Food Safety Standards, Food Safety issues, Case and Label procedures and Safety programs and prepare suppliers evaluations Reports
· Lead the communications with Suppliers/ Laboratories and maintain all necessary documentations.
· Supervise Internal/ External Complaints related to PL products and coordinate with all stakeholders on resolutions actions
· Manage non-conformities (NCRs) and conducts initial investigations and assure timely executions for corrective actions.
· Assists in the development of special department projects in conjunction with DCs Quality Manager
· Consults with PL Commercial & DCs management on operational procedures to improve overall production efficiency related to PL and Import items
· Investigates reasons for complaints and if needed works closely with suppliers to identify the cause and define areas for improvement
· Ensure that all the process related to PL and Importation Department are updated and in line with company`s policies &, procedures
· Prepare and develop regular statistical reports to management to ensure business alignment.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.