Online traffic, consumer and sales analyses:
· Regularly measure basic audience KPIs including sessions, users, views, bounce rates, time on site, av. page views.
· Perform comparison analyses:
o w/w, m/m, y/y
o campaigns, promotions events
o acquisition channels
· Analyze conversion rates, conversion funnels, assortment performance (products/categories) and online generated revenue breakdowns
· Perform full cross channel Guest analysis, track consumer behavior and performance
· Prepare comprehensive summaries with conclusions and improvement plans
· Suggest changes for all consumer journey related processes to improve digital channels operational efficiency
Cross functional collaboration:
· Work closely with the Marketing, BI, IT, Operations and Commercial teams to ensure full consumer journeys perspective is captured and understood by Omnichannel teams.
· Build and continuously improve analytics capabilities to better understand guest journeys and all channels performance
· Provide feedback regarding online operations efficiency and insights to all parties working within Omni-channel organization.Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Digital Marketing Assessment, Google Analytics, Excel Dashboards, Official Assignments, Digital Business Development, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.