Main Job Purpose:
The (MHS) Manager provides technical support for automated material handling equipment in customer warehouses and distribution centers. The Position works with PLC Engineers, Software Developers, and Software Support Engineers to install, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair mechanical and electrical systems. The Position is part of a customer service team in-residence to ensure systems are running at peak efficiency with maximum uptime.
· Coordinates on-site maintenance of electrical and mechanical automated system machines.
· Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and align electrical and mechanical automated system machines.
· Clears interface of electrical and mechanical software.
· Effectively communicates with customers in high-impact scenarios.
· Develops and maintains standards and tools for hardware projects for improvements.
· Monitors external suppliers/subcontractors.
· Monitors automated system machine performance.
· Maneuvers warehouse and distribution center ladders, metal stairs, catwalks, and temporary structure to find problems and make repairs.
· Assist in identifying root cause of faults and production errors.
· Work with Onsite staff and software developers to ensure maximum system uptime.
· Analyzes system daily operation reports to track and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
· Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring.
· Updates help-desk ticketing system to track, monitor and resolve issues.
· Attends and participates in customer and internal meetings.
· May occasionally performs extended hours, weekend and holiday work in support of customer service and change requests.
· May travel to other sites for paid training, installations, and vacation relief.
· Works independently with little or no supervision.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Functions.
· Updates system manuals.
· Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
Employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.