Digital Project Management
· Collect requirements for digital platforms (mobile apps and website) changes from all internal and external parties
· Perform analyses of digital initiatives to assess feasibility, efforts and business value
· Monitor financials and manage projects timelines to ensure on time and on budget project delivery
· Prepare and execute RFP processes with vendors
· Manage efforts, track progress, identify risk and initiate actions to secure project delivery.
· Own project documentation and ensure its consistency on all stages of project cycle, incl. (RFP, Specification, Technical architecture, SOW, Testing, Project tracking and more)
· Establish best practices for PM processes within organization to enhance efficiency across Omnichannel related functions
· Stay close to digital transformation trends to initiate new ideas/solutions/enhancements/platforms to bring Nahdi – Guests relations to the Omni-channel next level
Internal and External Team Management:
· Manage internal team performance through providing regular feedback, appraisal, coaching and support to ensure the achievement of the set objectives and employees’ career development.
· Develop the assigned team KPIs through the cascading of the division SMART objectives and monitor the implementation to ensure the achievement of the set KPIs.
· Coordinate cross function communication by regular meetings, teleconferences, escalations and reporting
· Manage external teams (e.g. vendors and 3rd parties) to ensure quality delivery of projects
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.