· Continuous collaboration with commercial & marketing teams in regards to the latest issues, advice and regulations related to the area of accountability (pharma, beauty or front shop) to ensure compliance with the regulations and prevent any penalties.
· Develop & implement content process form briefing, development, finalization, translation, publishing, production, promotions...etc. to ensure accuracy & meeting deadlines as per the set SLAs.
· Coordinate and execute promotion activities on digital touchpoints (website, mobile app)
· Sponsor and incubate new initiatives across the e-commerce platform and align the set agenda with the commercial and other stakeholders (e,g. themes) for approval from manager
· Develop the design and communication for all thematic activities for the website to actions on banners
· Develop Social media posts for the website to ensure compliance with the content plan and agenda.
· Manage all the Photography, copy writing and descriptions for all products related to the area of accountability (pharma, beauty or front shop) through the collaboration with agencies and development in-house.Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.