· Schedule deliveries with vendors according to the warehouse receiving capacity, product priority and availability in order to ensure optimum stock levels
· Check accuracy of the expected delivery by comparing vendor’s Advanced Shipping Note (ASN) with the Purchase Orders in order to mitigate the risk of discrepancies and delayed delivery
· Enter received items into the system by registering quantities and item names in order to track and ensure delivery completion
· Conduct the final check of actual received items versus scheduled delivery items by comparing vendor’s documentation with the internal receiving slip to ensure accuracy
· Identify any discrepancies in the purchase or the delivery by reviewing accompanying documentation and other records (e.g. system reports) and follow up on the reconciliation (e.g. with vendor, warehouse etc.) as per the guidelines of the management team in order to resolve the discrepancies
· Handle invoices and other documentation accordingly by handing over the complete and cleared documentation (after solving any discrepancies) to the Finance team.
· Keep track and record documents that are transferred to other departments (e.g. Proof of Delivery copy) to serve as future reference for internal auditing to ensure compliance with internal procedures
· Follow-up on the expiry policy by performing regular checks and request exceptions from the management team when required in order to ensure completion of the invoicing cycle
Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.