· Lead the team of invoice matching officers in their day to day work.
· Manage the scheduling process of POs created by buying team through organizing all appointments requests considering DC receiving capacity, product priority and availability in order to ensure prompt DC availability.
· Supervise the process of 2 way match (vendor’s Advanced Shipping Note (ASN) \\ invoice and Purchase Orders) in order to mitigate the risk of discrepancies and delaying deliveries.
· Supervise the process of 3 way match (vendor’s Advanced Shipping Note (ASN) \\ invoice, Purchase Orders and DC receiving receipt) in order to mitigate the risk of financial discrepancies.
· Ensure sharing the root cause of requesting any type of difference note with suppliers and buying team and following up delivering difference note for two working days.
· Manage process of document handing over to Finance \\ AP department through finance representative and\\or carrier according to the agreed SLA.
· Provide the required control reports to monitor vendors’ delivery performance of receiving and invoice matching process.
· Manage financial monthly closing of vendors’ invoices.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.