Main Job Purpose:
Provide a high quality, professional reception and administrative service to patients, doctors, staff, colleagues, health service professionals and others. Act as the first point of contact for patients contacting the polyclinic by ensuring that enquiries from patients are efficiently and courteously handled in the best way to convey the polyclinic’s image and branding.
· Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone and answer their enquiries efficiently and courteously to ensure patients satisfaction.
· Ensure that the reception area is always manned at all times even at breaks to avoid any health, safety and security issues as well as availability for patients enquiries at all times.
· Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
· Book in, amend and cancel patient appointment inline with the polyclinic’s appointments procedures ensuing optimum efficiency of the appointment system.
· Ensure that patients without appointments but who need 'urgent consultations’ are booked into appropriate slots and referred to the appropriate physician where necessary.
· Advise patients of relevant charges for private or medical insurance services, accept payments and issue receipts for the service delivered. (for the medical insurance patients, the job holder has to follow the agreed registering process).
· Check emails and fax machine regularly for incoming messages. Send emails or faxes as required.
· Ensures the reception area is always kept clean and tidy and all the information leaflets are available for patients or public if needed.
· Receives and redirect calls or take messages from patients or public if needed in a professional and polite way.
· Communication: Communicates with all relevant stakeholders verbally, non-verbally and in writing. Communication is accurate and crystal clear.
· Collaboration: Builds seamless collaboration within teams and across departments to create independence. Develops win-win relationships to build the “Power of One”
· Customer Focus: Intimately understands internal and external customer needs. Makes stretching but realistic commitments and delivers outstanding value and service.
· Education: Preferably University Graduate, or high school diploma
· Experience: 6 Months – 1 year experience in a similar position.
· Computer Skills: Office, Computer skills
· Languages: English and Arabic (fluent spoken and written)
Job Location: Jeddah, NahdiCare Clinic, Tahliya Branch
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.