Disinfects clinical surfaces and equipment at the beginning of the day and after each patient.
Greets patient to the examination room.
- Takes and documents medical history from patient.
- Screens patients for the risk of fall, nutritional deficiency, functional risk.
- Takes and documents vital signs.
- Triage patients at the emergency room to categorize their emergency status.
- Performs minor wound dressings.
- Monitors patients under observation.
- Prepares and administers intramuscular and intravenous medications under aseptic conditions.
- Escorts patients in ambulance.
- Ensures patients’ dignity during examinations and procedures.
- Assists physicians in performing patients’ examinations and procedures.
- Closely follows infection control guidelines for managing patients and their body fluids.
- withdraws blood from patients for laboratory investigations in the emergency room.
- Performs point of care tests.
- Brings used instruments to the dirty utility rooms.
- Monitors stocks of consumable material to ensure an uninterrupted supply.
- Keeps an inventory of medical equipment.
The employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned accountabilities. The manager can assign other duties based on the business need.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.