Main Job Purpose:
Lead ,drive The Supply Chain Department towards Continuous development and deployment of the best in class practices. Leading and maximizing business alignment between all stakeholders (Supply Chain/Organisation) thru improving the current functions capabilities towards collaboration and communication for SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY. Lead designing the operational capacities for day to day operation and lead the entire Supply Chain Projects.
SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY:
· Lead the integrations for SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY within all other functions (internal or external, facilitate requirements with other functions) thru a series of cross-functions projects.
· Manage the execution of the SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY with all project parties (Consultant, Contractors and Nahdi Teams).
· Lead the transformation journey of safe startup of the projects while improving the business turnover by leading series of projects and cross functions activities.
· Design the training procedures for the entire Supply Chain aligned with the best practice.
· Prepare the best practice and learnings captured for SUPPLY CHAIN STRATEGY Project as a base for future improvements.
· Manager the Supply Chain Performance and capacities monitored and guided by using the best IT systems technologies.
Leads the Excellence Development Function through:
· Create, merge and simplify process road map for the supply chain initiatives with other stakeholders.
· Evaluating the best-in-class technologies, KPI’s, practices among competitors and global retailer in accordance of APICS.
· Encouraging "best-practice" sharing through meetings and workshops with different stakeholders.
· Cascading the road map plans within (Supply Chain/Other Functions) to ensure the synergy on the company level.
· Coming up with proposals and business justifications to the top management to set road map for implementation of new initiatives .based on international benchmark.
· Lead new initiative and innovations as an excellence leader through to completion and post evaluation to assure competitiveness, innovation and application of latest understandings and technologies to meet the challenges of the market.
Leads the Supply Chain excellence Initiatives Functions through
· Define the new methods for improving the process of the supply chain by using SCORE-P for process mapping.
· Developing Lean thinking, Kaizen workshops to plan, monitor and track progress,
· Process the six sigma techniques for improving systematically the approach of results.
· Evaluating the Initiative outputs and come up with recommendations to top management with ultimate goal, Results and way forwards.
· Ensure the synergy of stakeholders within Supply Chain delivery of initiatives in accordance of APICS best practice.
· Ensure the development, continual improvement, execution of systems and procedures for operating and managing human resources, information, physical facilities and equipment.
· Drive sustainable supply chain improvements in the areas of: maturity development, cost optimization, service level and inventory optimization across the business units/regions (e.g. slim project, al-haram project, over-stock project, etc...)
· Build & monitor all required SLAs (Supply Chain /Other Departments) Standards, review, update, sets Measures to evaluate adherence to those SLAs, Take Proper Actions to Ensure Adherence to SLAs between all Stakeholders and ensure the efficiency.
· Participate in the Supply Chain Excellence internal and external commitments through attending business meetings, monitor the progress and communications to ensure alignment.
· Leads Awards Certifications and accreditation Function that leads Supply Chain sub-departments for future International Awarding’s certification through drawing a roadmap and leading the execution and preparation phases through to the final steps in order to cope with the world class standards (as Europe standard for excellence, APICS and other awards).Employee
· Duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Employee’s duties are not limited to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Communication Processes, Business Development, Business Planning, ERP Oracle, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.