· Manage Home Healthcare division and category team (Retail & Medical Equipment) to achieve targeted sales & profit
· Develop Divisional Strategy as per business strategy and align internal & external stakeholders
· Build Home Healthcare merchandize hierarchy that drive retail differentiation & define service model required for success
· Develop Home Healthcare tactics that will drive the strategy, sales & profit Build strategic relationship with key suppliers & collaborate with buying , supply chain, operation teams to maintain best shelf availability and profitable sales
· Develop the unit strategy by cascading the department strategy through ensuring their alignment then follow-up the strategy execution by following-up with the category managers.
· Develop the unit’s promotion plan -through the collaboration with the marketing team- by analyzing the price discounts, the offers, items selection, items availability…etc. to maximize the unit’s sales, maintain the customers’ satisfaction and profits.
· Participate in the negotiation process with the vendors through supporting the buying team to achieve the targeted profit margin, targeted sales, maintain the relationship with the suppliers and secure the inventory levels.
· Develop the tactics, which shall achieve the set strategy through searching for product differentiation opportunities, exclusive offers from the suppliers…etc. to maintain Nahdi market leading position and market share.
· Align the sales plan with all the concerned stakeholders through periodic review and S&OP (Sales & Operations Policy) to validate the SQs process with the estimated/forecasted annual achievement.
· Manage and monitor the stock turns performance and availability through the collaboration with the supply chain team to maintain the stock level/availability then collaborate with the merchandise-planning department to ensure proper stock allocation.
· Approve the new items, items listing, delisting and best makers’ deals to ensure the achievement of the sales targets and profits.
· Collaborate with the marketing team regarding the store communication to ensure the best product display.
· Develop the operations team incentive strategy through the alignment with the business support, operations excellence and the concerned stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of the set incentives.
· Share and develop the marketing activities with the key suppliers and ensure the proper execution to achieve the set unit strategy and KPIs.
· Manage the team’s performance through providing performance feedback, following-up the KPIs achievement….etc and set the required development and on job-training accordingly to ensure the achievement of the sales objectives.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned
- leadership skills
- High communication skills
- Collaboration ( Analytical Skills)
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.