· Generate reports from the system to ensure that all orders were received from all areas, that there are no pending orders, as well as report shipped orders and received items upon need.
· Coordinate with users to identify and recommend changes and enhancements and liaise with the software developer in order to support operational enhancements and fixes.
· Support local users and management regarding reporting requirements, by generating the proper reports as per requirements to support the decision making process.
· Test the system modules and generated reports to provide recommendations about enhancements, to facilitate the user’s experience.
· Act as the primary support of the company’s systems solutions for the user community by providing training to the employees and supporting them while using the software, in order to ensure the proper use of the various modules (receiving, replenishment, preparation, shipping…etc.)
Project Team & Operational Staff:
· Work directly with the project team and operational staff to ensure that system configuration complies with defined functionality, and work directly with end users to troubleshoot issues, revise processes/procedures and change configuration as needed to help operations team conduct business efficiently.
· Solve the pharmacist’s issues with the customer service team through educating the team on how to effectively use the system to provide better service to the pharmacists.
Items & Warehouse Management:
· Coordinate the receiving and the transfer between warehouses based on requests from the procurement team, as well as preparing shipments and receiver identity on the system.
· Study the various items to identify the fast moving items and the slow moving items in order to properly set the minimum and maximum inventory limits.
· Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.