Hardware & Software Issues/Requests:
· Receive Nahdi users’ software and hardware issues/requests through e-mail, system alerts…etc to solve the issue directly within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) or reassign to the concerned IT team.
· Prepare the receiving form to Nahdi users of the new hardware received and archive all the related documents to ensure proper asset management.
· Execute the tickets -received from the supervisor- of the new hires through the creation of e-mail user, windows installation, the approved required applications, access on the business domain….etc to ensure providing the IT services as per the job profile.
Hardware & Software:
· Ensure the maintenance of Nahdi hardware though the review of the warranty (expiry date and specifications) the preparation of the receiving form –to be signed by the vendor- and the communication with the contracted vendors to ensure on-time maintenance.
· Maintain the IT support asset inventory through the check of the hardware per the monthly periodic maintenance plan, receiving the new hardware devices and preparation of the hardware for the usage to meet the business requirements.
· Maintain the users’ software and applications (such as antivirus, Microsoft Office…etc.) through ensuring the timely update per the monthly periodic maintenance plan to prevent software conflict with old versions and upgrades and to ensure compatibility with the business use.
Trends & Technologies:
· Keep up-to-date with new trends and technologies in IT field
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.