- Establish and implement the company's hazard abatement and occupational health and safety programs based on the hazard analysis in order to maintain safe environment for the Maintenance Staff.
- Develop, implement and review the safety procedures and programs on regular basis in order to propose improvements
- Communicate with Maintenance Staff to explain safety procedures and operations through conducting proper training and providing site-specific information to ensure the proper implementation and compliance with the safety procedures.
- Conduct safety audits, regulatory inspections and facility assessments in order to identify real and potential hazards in the workplace.
- Produce and disseminate safety reports to ensure the compliance with the safety procedures of the outsourced labor or the Maintenance Staff.
- Prepare and submit compliance reports and investigate report on accidents in order to provide recommendations on safety improvements
- Implement accordingly all internal processes and procedures of departments as well as the Company's policies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plan and test cases for maintenance works according to the right criteria to assure standard quality and delivery of works.
- Ensure maintenance work’s quality issues are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved to sustain and improve the level of excellence in maintenance works.- Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.