· Respond to the customers’ complaints and inquiries via the live chat, social media, e-commerce e-mail…etc in timely manner as per the set SLAs and SOPs and through the communication of the complaint or the inquiry to the concerned department in order to maintain customers’ satisfaction.
· Ensures every assisted client is retained via an exceptional consumer experience (e.g. ask the client to check our web-site, check the product viability & location and/or provide alternatives, explain billing options, etc…) to increase the Conversion Rate.
· Initiate proactively sales opportunities with consumers through applying cross-selling, providing alternatives for products, etc… in order to increase conversion rate.
· Provide reports that include summary of conversation into system to be documented and accessible for the line manager at any point of time.
· Escalate and follow-up any issues via internal system to the concerned department to ensure the consumer satisfaction, timely respond and release of conflict.Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.