· Insure best utilization of fleet through re-assigning trucks between regional distribution centers based on capacity verses demand and fleet future adjustments planning based on demand forecast.
· Ensure fleet quality and safety standards are applied through daily inspections outputs data from OTM-Mobile App Application which been collected by Distribution Receivers and Safety Coordinator.
· Manage GPS Controller Team whom observing, tracking, and reporting fleet traffic 24H and insuring best quality.
· Review and monitor all Freight Shipments Payment including leased and on-demand trucks.
Oracle Transportation Management System:
· Monitor distribution performance by analyzing and evaluating the Oracle Transportation Management system (OTM) and GPS outputs such as (POD, Delivery status, Fleet absent rate, carrier’s performance, guest satisfaction … etc.) Including, cost observation and suggest solutions to overcome unforeseen issues and area of improvements.
· Ensure achieving guest satisfaction by analysing and monitoring Order Survey which been to the guest electronically in the mobile app after delivery, and insuring that if any unsatisfaction respond would be treated well through agreed follow up procedure.
· Monitor and analyze updating Master Orders Schedule, Delivery Routes, and Frequency Orders Matrix for all PHs by Distribution Planners.
· Ensure continuous maintenance and monitoring of Distribution Master Data which include data about (Carriers, Drivers, Routes, Orders Schedule, Trucks, PHs. Location, etc...).
· Provide regular reports to management in (e.g. quality and safety compliancy, transportation moving expenses, fleet optimization, and carriers’ performance) through OTM outputs.
· Manage monthly Carriers evaluation which include KPIs like guest satisfaction, on time delivery, safety, quality, monthly closing shipment payments, etc…
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.