Main Job Purpose
Provide general healthcare and wellness advice and dispenses the home health care division items to customers. Supervises the retail store team and operations in order to ensure key sales targets, customer satisfaction levels along with operational readiness levels are continously met.
Health & Safety:
· Clarify the home health care products features, specifications and benefits to the customers based on the analysis of the customers’ requirements in order to maintain the customers’ satisfaction and to achieve the sales targets.
· Ensure compliance at a store level with the Health & Safety policy & procedures (including safety guidelines) and any other required operational standards through by regular monitoring compliance, checking for updates etc. in order to ensure compliance with local industry legal requirements/ standards and internal policies.
· Monitor key sales performance targets and customer satisfaction levels at a store level through direct observation, regular reporting in order to ensure sales and customers satisfaction level are achieved
· Perform duties in alignment with the Standard Operating Procedures applicable at a store level by taking appropriate actions (e.g. loyalty program registration – warranty service – E-Commerce transactions … etc.) in order to ensure individual performance is according to the standards
· Ensure store readiness by monitoring compliance with internal readiness guidelines (e.g. staff readiness – check uniforms, name tags etc.; store readiness – temperature, storage conditions etc.) in order to ensure effective daily operations along with professional look & feel at a store level
· Ensure the on-time delivery and installation of the products to the customers through the communication with the delivery contractors and the store labor.
· Execute the wholesales for the credit and cash customers through the alignment with the operations profit margin (max-min), conducting sales and collection visits to the customers to ensure the achievement of the targeted sales and profit margin.
· Execute the Governmental sales through the communication with the Governmental Entities, quotation issuance, preparation of the required documents and following-up on the delivery and collection in order to achieve the sales targets and to maintain Nahdi’s image.
Cross Functional Alignment:
· Supervise the payments and sales reconciliations with the Finance team in order to ensure accuracy of payment process and compliance with commercial legal requirements and internal financial processes
· Perform and monitor operational and staff related administrative tasks by monitoring work flow, team schedule and attendance, verifying order entries, handling logistics related to stock levels (ordering stocks, returning etc.), performing inventory management actions (e.g. register products in the inventory etc.), managing expenses (e.g. recording, documenting receipts etc.), checking price updates and changes are in place, overseeing promotion execution etc. in order to ensure compliance with the Operational Excellence guidelines (blueprint).
· Supervise and provide development opportunities for retail store staff through performance management activities (tracking and monitoring productivity and Individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) etc.), corrective actions (when required), regular development conversations, access to formal (e.g. training) and informal (e.g. coaching) development options in order to ensure and maximize performance
· Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, understanding needs and proposing appropriate products in order to ensure and maximize customer satisfaction and direct his team to achieve cross sell and upsell targets.
· Manage and lead the assigned team by managing performance, tracking and monitoring productivity and individual KPIs, motivating and applying reward and recognition HR policy along with corrective actions as per the case to in order to achieve the department’s goals.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
• Customer Station
• Communication Station
• Collaboration Station
• Talent Station
• Management Station
Education : BSc Degree /Diploma with 3 years’ experience
Experience : 3+ Years of Experience
Computer Skills : MS Office Suite
Languages : English Arabic
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.