· Control the promotions and recruitment through managing the Assessment Center Calendar –including promotions and recruitment- through reviewing the Assessment Center Logistics, communication, tools availability…etc. to ensure smooth operations of the Assessment Center and to enhance the quality of selection.
· Design the Assessment Center exercises and tools through matching the competency level of the candidates with the exercises to ensure the fairness of the assessment process and outcomes and in order to maintain the consistency and effectiveness of the assessment process.
· Conduct feedback sessions pre the Assessment Center to the candidates in order to deliver the development plans and actions required –based on the competencies development areas- in collaboration with the Human Capital Development Department.
· Ensure proper maintenance of the organization structures through conducting system review to ensure the accuracy, accessibility and availability of the Divisions’ organization.
· Provide the business departments with the best fit organization structures through the alignment with the best practices and the collaboration with the business departments in order to support the achievement of the business objectives.
· Ensure the availability of updated Job Profiles for all the organization’s positions through the validation of the developed Job Profiles and drafting the Job Profiles of the critical positions to ensure the reflection of the current/accurate job scope for the organization’s positions.
· Develop and maintain the Career Path of the Organization’s divisions through the collaboration with the concerned departments and the HR Business Partners, identifying the positions criteria, designing career ladder, talent pool operations…etc. to ensure business sustainability and career growth.
· Manage the Organization Design projects and initiatives as Massar, Talent Pool….etc. to ensure the delivery of the projects as per the set project plan.
· Manage the Job Evaluation exercise for the organizations’ positions -as Job Evaluation Committee member- to ensure the validity of the organization’s grading structure.
· Validate the drafted Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs) and policies of the organization’s divisions through the alignment with the designed standards and templates to ensure the documentation of the departments’ processes.
· Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc. to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
· Manage the relationship with the consultancy firms and service providers in regards to the Assessment Center, certifications required, trainings…etc. in order to maintain the quality of the Organization Design deliverables and outcomes.
• Management Station.
• Communication Station.
• Collaboration Station.
• Talent Station.
• Customer Station.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.