IT Change Management:
· Ensure IT change management in followed by implementing the ITCM (IT Change Management) policy by ensuring that the Request for Change (RFC) policy compliance
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plans:
· Assist in the implementation of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) in order to maintain the business continuity and sustainability.
Internal & External Audit Recommendations:
· Implement internal and external audit recommendations based on the audit report from the internal and external auditors in order to mitigate the risk and to ensure system availability, integrity and security.
· Implement the Payment Card and Patient records management standards (PCI/DSS and HL7) through working closely with the relevant departments to in order to manage the customers’ data and ensure compliance with the standards.
· Monitor the Identity and Access Management tool through the collaboration with the concerned departments to ensure the accuracy of the users’ access. & utilize the governance module of Identity Manager to report compliance
· Review and monitor the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the concerned departments and the service providers in regards to the IT services in order to assess the services’ quality.
· Collaborate with 3rd party and communicate with the concerned IT Departments in order to assist in obtaining ISO certification for the IT services.
· Assist in the preparation of the IT budget through the consolidation of the IT Department managers’ inputs in order to be sent to the Risk & Governance Manager.
Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Standards:
· Work closely with the Service Delivery Team to ensure the implementation of the Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards.
Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.