Business Understanding & Alignment:
·Develop solid understanding of the respective division and consumer insights through research, consumer & trade visits, as well as Nuhdeek Data & Omni insights; to be able to develop engaging brands (Brand persona & packaging designs) as well as strong brand communication for Nahdi’s Brands that would fit the Division’s Strategy.
·Tracks the performance of Key brands respective to the category, as well as the competitor landscape.
·Manage the planning forums for PL & Exclusives with commercial, sourcing, operational and cross marketing team members (omni channel; nuhdeek; instore; promotion team & Catmar) on Campaigns, Launch plans and design updates, Key Offers (that will be supported via communication), PL Projects (initiatives).
·The Key Objective of the Forum is to update and align plans ahead for the respective Division (working forum). This will synchronize Private Label Plans across the Division for other stakeholders to prepare and reflect their plans accordingly (such as locking offers 3-6 months offers in advance, forecast build up, any key concerns watch outs would be actioned in the forum).
· Brand Development is crafting new products or new brands
· Prepare key consumer/ category insights and recommendations on the assortment to build the right Brand Portfolio on Destination Brands.
· Manages Consumer testing (internal for small projects; external for key projects)
·Build Briefs on Key Projects (Destination Brands) for the Sourcing Team to use as a reference point prior to sourcingEngage with PL team on PL team on Product pack selection[ROA1]
· Develop the Brand Book for destination brands and ensure it is well utilized in the execution p
· Manage the creative agency on packaging designs.
· Manage packaging process for the respeective categories project timeline
· Supports Legal team on trade mark registration process for NMC brands
Brand Building: is building brand communication and sustaining existing new brands
· Lead cross functional Private Label meeting for planning the next 3 - 6 month campaign
· Works closely with Category Managers in supporting the lifecycle of product
· Manage and brief agencies for their respective campaign & communication
· Develop Annual PL marketing plan for the respective division
· Manage the execution of PL brands’ launch & communication through various channels (social media, instore communication, Omni channel, Nuhdeek activities, emails, Leaflet Magazine, mega com, operational engagement, internal communication).
·Ensure products are well reflected online & across other communication touchpoints (description, right pack shots, performance, offers, Communication, Visibility)
· Always assessing Post Campaign/Project performance (e.g. Effectiveness of Communication, performance of emails, online banners, etc.)
· Liaise with suppliers on Exclusive Brands for their respective divisions in planning out the communication plan for the respective brand
· Tracks and Takes action to all GCC feedback to the respective brands (consumer feedback/ insights/ complaints)
· Manage budget tracking for the respective PL Division and ensure agency payments.
· Accountable for the brands performance in respective to the division e.g:
· Contribution, Penetration, number of transaction, Sales impact, Nuhdeek, Omni sales)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Management or Marketing
· 3-4 Years of Experience
· MS Office Suite
· Awareness of MS Project
· Experience in google analytics
· Awareness of Digital Communication
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.