· Ensure orders preparation and submission to the shipping team in timely and proper manner.
· Ensure that no orders are overlooked by logging on to the system to download orders from all areas (domestic and remote), and coordinate with missing areas in order to compile all orders before starting the preparation process.
· Inspect supplies to ensure workers can adequately complete tasks and customer orders throughout the entire shift, in order to ensure the provision of quality service to clients.
· Supervise the box packing and gather invoices from the preparers then send them to the data entry officer who in turn matches box contents to the invoices and confirms shipping.
· Distribute preparation tasks by coordinating with the data entry officers in order to distribute orders among the preparers.
· Manage worker’s productivity by supervising the preparation works by monitoring the warehouse operations to ensure that preparation is going according to schedule.
Health & Safety:
· Ensure the application of Health and safety requirements and ISO requirements within the warehouse by constantly inspecting temperature and humidity within the zone, and inspecting safety.
· Maintain a clean and safe work area by coordinating and supervising the cleaning activities, safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by monitoring security procedures and protocols, and coordinating all the required maintenance activities within the warehouse.
· Manage the performance of the assigned team through monitoring the KPIs achievement, coaching, following up any obstacles, provide performance feedback and conversations, coaching…etc to ensure the achievement of the set objectives.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.