Operational Role:60 %
· Monitor orders schedule.
· Add or remove PHs. to orders schedule.
· Monitoring truck expanding plan.
· Coordinate distribution fleet & shipping dock activities (inbound & outbound).
· Monitor pending of shipments.
· Resolve delivery issues.
· Scheduling trip plan.
· Insure dimensions standardization of new & existent trucks.
Reporting Role:25 %
· Prepare daily reports of:
- Orders schedule.
- Pending of shipments.
- Trip schedule.
- New PHs. schedule.
- Inbound & outbound in Distribution Centre.
- Plastic boxes status (quantity, in-out, & delay).
· Prepare monthly report of new trucks & PHs.
· Communicate with team leader for any issues raised.
· Communicate with GPRS observer for new PHs. or change schedule.
· Follow Nahdi instructions of safety and quality and apply ISO requirements.
· Insure all distribution coordinators are following orders & trips schedule.
Excellent Computer and Analytical Skills
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.