· Execute and review the contracts of the Commercial Division (after the negotiation process) through the development of the contract draft, follow-up on the required signatures, system update, generation of system reports and the communication with the concerned stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of the contracts’ data, feasibility to the concerned stakeholders and proper documentation.
· Communicate internally with Nahdi concerned divisions and externally with the suppliers regarding the preferred plus collection (pharmacists’ incentives), suppliers’ trade benefits and other collections to ensure on time benefits collection per the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Update all the commercial item bricks and item master files through system data entry to ensure the accuracy of the commercial data on the system.
· Participate/contribute in the internal and external audit process through providing all the required documents and contracts to facilitate the audit process.
· Assist in the development of the current commercial systems such as Item Master File, Base Maker, RWMS, RMS…etc to ensure the optimization of the current processes and in order to facilitate the commercial workflow.
· Act as the focal point between the Finance Division and the Buying Department through data gathering, sharing forecasts and estimates, gathering feedback and plans updates to ensure the accuracy of the back margin and benefits plans.
· Execute the Purchase Requests of the Pharmacy and Wellness team through the system data entry to ensure that the system is updated and to ensure proper documentation.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.