Business Understanding & Alignment:
· Develop solid understanding of the category and shopper drivers through research and trade visits in order to be able to send a
message that fits both Nahdi and the target audience.
· Build solid and long term relations with the commercial & operational teams of our key vendors in alignment with the commercial
category managers. This will allow building preference to Nahdi and open a new channel of communication and knowledge sharing.
· Manage the execution of the category concept that communicates the role of each category within the department it belongs to
(Health, Beauty, Baby…etc.) by ensuring concept fits with the Nahdi brand essence, as well as update regularly the consumers’
expectations for each brand to come up with a winning plan to properly position Nahdi in the marketplace.
· Measure the performance, track the category audit per region, study the impact of all marketing activity, promotion plans through
constant reporting and updates of progress on a monthly basis using dashboards of which it will ensure business growth, brand
equity and the achievement of the set KPIs.
· Develop, manage & execute an annual category marketing calendar across the respective categories with Commercial & operation
departments through quarterly & monthly update in order to have a thematic communication campaign that will build our categories
with strong positioning to reach customers with engagement tools like digital, ambassadors program and sustainability.
· Develop annual promotional calendar for the respective categories with commercial & promotion team that ties with our new brand
equity house, strengthens ties with vendors and evolves the current activities beyond trade discounts into brand and loyalty building
Education · Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Management or Marketing
Experience · 5 Years of Experience · 3 in a Managerial Level
Computer Skills · MS Office Suite · Awareness of MS Project · Experience in google analytics · Awareness of Digital Communication
Languages · English, Arabic
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.