· Spread awareness about diabetes by approaching diabetic customers who enter the store, and trying to enroll them into the program.
· Conduct a set of sessions with the enrolled patient to educate him about diabetes (medication awareness and conflicts, diabetes tests and foot care, questions about diabetes, measuring the level of blood sugar and monitoring it…etc. in order to ensure understanding of diabetes.
· Participate with the Ministry of Health (MOH) in events that address diabetes in order to spread awareness among the community.
· Approach store customers, by doing some pre-diabetes tests, to encourage them to change their lifestyle in order to prevent diabetes.
· Educate the store pharmacists by conducting trainings and presentations to present the latest information about diabetes diagnosis and treatment.
· Liaise with the laboratories to negotiate discounts for patients who are enrolled in the program to encourage them to constantly monitor diabetes.Employee’s duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.