Plan, organize and supervize the buying process for the company by developing strategic relationships with suppliers, overseeing daily operational activities, optimizing inventory in order to maximize product availability and uiltimately achive profit margin targets
Primary Duty and responsibilities :
· Negotiate and sign commercial agreements with suppliers (20% key suppliers) by researching suppliers in terms of value, quality, delivery schedules etc. in order to ensure the best suppliers and commercial agreements are in place
· Manage the buying Process starting from S&OP planning cycle to WH Receiving to achieve shelf availability and inventory targets while optimizing supplier performance through development of SLA’s and KPI’s
· Evaluate new and existing suppliers by assessing capability and monitoring existing performance in order to ensure profitable and reliable vendor relations
· Develop and implement purchase plans in alignment with Division strategy and expected results of main stakeholders (e.g. category strategy, supply chain etc.), define action plans and monitor execution to ensure supplier targets and inventory levels are met
· Manage and lead the assigned team by managing performance, tracking and monitoring productivity and individual KPIs, motivating and applying reward and recognition HR policy along with corrective actions as per the case to in order to achieve department goals
· Manage the process of Supplier returns as per department strategy and targets and ensure minimal discrepancies
· Supervise entitlement collection process by monitoring the entitlement timing and taking corrective actions (e.g. notifying vendors etc.) in order to ensure compliance with commercial agreements and internal financial processes and procedures
· Develop strategic relations with key vendors/ suppliers through regular communication and engagement to enhance the buying process and build win-win relationships
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills :
1- negotiation skills
2- financial background
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.